Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Loving Life

I have to say I love my life,when your biggest worry is that your Rachael Ray pots and pans have taken over a month to get here then you know things are going pretty good. I know I am such a lucky girl, my kids are very well behaved and except the occasional heartattack from Croix and his crazy stunts the boys never give me any problems. Shawn works really hard to provide us with everything we want. I have to say that me and my boys are spoiled rotten.

So my new favorite thing is ordering all the cool stuff I see on the food network,and I have a lot of cool kitchen gadgets. So for christmas Shawn ordered me the Rachael Ray pots and pans. I have had to call three times because they haven't gotten here. So after two sets of free spatulas and a free years subscription to her magazine they finally got here, 47 days after they were supposed to be.

I know its something petty to complain about,but I really wanted them:)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I heard her pots are good - let me know if you like them!

Stuart Humes said...

I'm jealous! I need new pots and pans and I've alse heard that hers are really good. Oh well, I'll covet your new pans from afar! Oh, and HI!