Thursday, March 25, 2010

First of all someone hacked and deleted my blog, how rude!!! Luckily I am half way smart and figured out how to undelete it!!

I am so excited for Croix's first baseball game on Saturday! He did great at tryouts and is on the Cincinnati Reds. Wish it was a cooler team but oh well. We just ordered our family the jerseys with his name and number on it, I love baseball!!! He tells me one day he will be a pro and buy me a huge house with a slide in it!

Chaiz loves going to practice and runs around chasing the girls the whole time! He can't wait till next season so he can play. He asks everyday if he can go to school with his brother, he wishes he can just be five already.

Shawn is still workin his butt off at Big 5 and lovin it, he is waiting to hear about a raise this week. Keep your fingers crossed!!! He is more excited then the rest of us for baseball to start, he wishes he could play!!
We are counting down the days till our big trip to see Sasha(43 days) This will be our first trip anywhere with out our boys and we will be gone a week!! We are starting to feel the camping itch, we love it!! If you can't find me at home BBQ'in on the weekends then I will be at the lake!!

No comments: