Thursday, August 9, 2012

Yea Yea I never Post! Pirate Power.....

22 days and counting and we are moving to Boulder City!! To say I am excited is a huge OVERstatement(?)!!  Boulder City, home of the Eagles. The worst sportsmanship I have ever played against in my 22+ years of being an athlete! They actually bullied, egged and made terrible signs about kids who moved from their town to ours in high school. Yes it was 13 years ago, but those terrible kids who did that are now the parents to this generation. I have already heard so much talk about people who remember me and Hate me ( like I care) because Victoria has lived there for 2 1/2 years, but I am worried about the bad influence spoiled kids will have on mine......  But I fully intend to wear my MVHS shirts to every single game my kids have in the next 18 years!!!!! Including the ones I coach :)

No comments: