Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Crazy boy

Once again my crazy Chaiz has done something very naughty. I put his on the kitchen table with his markers while I was making lunch. Usually the worst part is him drawing all over himself. Well this time when I checked on him he had marker all over is face, when I asked him what happened he said"hungry". Well it turned out he had bitten the tips off of all his markers. I freaked out a little until I read the package which luckily said NON-TOXIC. Needless to say I was relieved,although I did make him drink like three glasses of milk.

2 comments:

Camrin said...

Vyanca-
I was so surprised to see you left a comment on my blog. You have such cute kids.
How is Vennesa doing? Where is she living? I can't believe what a small world we live in. Blogging is the best for keeping in touch with old friends.
Do you care if I add you to my list of friends?

The Giblin's said...

I just saw your facebook comment. Your boys are adorable...time flies so fast its crazy. So are you back in town? How's Sasha doing?

-Good to hear from you.