Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Like I said before I have crazy kids. Chaiz who is 2 always tries to hit me with whatever he can get his hands on. Usually when I yell at him I yell "Chaiz Mateo knock it off." This happens so often he actually thinks "Chaiz Mateo" is a bad word. So on Saturday he came out of his brothers room with his baseball bat chasing the dogs around with it. When I took the bat away he yelled at the top of his lungs "Chaiz Ateo!!" Which I think was the cutest thing ever.

Croix has been in Vegas for about 4weeks now,way to long! Chaiz walks around everyday looking for him and when he can't find him he just say, oh brother at cool. He is so cute. I love when kids start to talk and put sentences together.

One more week and we will be back in Vegas. Yea

1 comment:

audreyspencer said...

It's good to hear from you! Your kids are so cute. My 2 year old is crazy too!