Friday, August 1, 2008

moved in

So finally we are settled. Croix is all registered to start 1st grade Aug 25. Someone please pinch me because I am still in shock that I am old enough to have a child that old. The boys love being able to play with their cousins everyday and to swim in nana's pool.
I'm trying to get back in shape to start playing volleyball again,everyone keeps pushing me to play with the womens league in Vegas. Iguess they miss me since I left:) Anyone who has taken a break from playing and then starts again knows how bad it hurts to play again. Muscles you didn't even know you had hurts. I swear sometimes you hair hurts.
I'm still looking around for some fun extracurricular things for my 2 yr old to do. He gets bored easily with brother at school. If anyone has any ideas,let me know.
We are looking for a couple acres in overton/logandale to build our house on. I told Shawn I wanted to build a log cabin,he is not to fond of that idea. I told him if someone can build a house that looks like a castle I can build a log cabin!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am so happy you have a blog and we can finally keep in touch again. You look great. I can't believe that you have a little one in school!!! Crazy. We are growing up. I wish I was there to play volleyball with you. Tell the fam hi.