Friday, November 7, 2008

THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. was in High School
2. though volleyball was my life,played high school and club
3. drove my red jeep
4. hated going to school
5. Hung out with sasha almost everyday

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Take croix to school
2. watch soaps
3. give chaiz a nap
4. play on the computer
5. Pick croix up from school(I'm a busy person)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1.flamin hot cheetos
2. Cheese
3. doritos
4. is margaritas a snack:)
5. oreos

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. TRAVEL
2. put money in the bank for my boys
3. Build a house on lake front property
4. Invest
5. Help Charities

5 places I have lived:
1. OV
2. oregon
3. Las vegas
4. New Hampshire
5. Tucson

Five jobs I have had:
1. Life Guard at wet and wild
2. receptionist at the volleyball club
3. emt
4. wife,mom,taxi driver,maid,chef,and all the many many other things moms have to do
5. running a homemade salsa and chips company with lisa

1 comment:

Camrin said...

welcome back to the blogging world! i really enjoyed reading your tags! it brought back some good and bad memories! :)