Thursday, December 30, 2010

I just have to say how much I love Shawns job and how grateful I am for their family insurance( for which we pay NADA, not a dime) He is the first assistant(right under a store manager) at Big 5 where he has been forever and he loves! Plus he gets awesome discounts, it's great to be my friend :) We don't pay a cent for our insurance besides the $20 co-pay and when ewe had VyVy and she ended up in NICU I was freaking out worried about the bill! Well I got it today and besides the $20 we paid we didnt owe a thing, the insurance paid 100%!!! I know people who have paid thousands and thousand in hospital bills!! Today I just feel thankful!!!!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog! I too have enjoyed watching your family on Facebook and blogging. Let's get together in January. What time of day works for youL

Amber said...

That is so awesome V! Your daughter is beautiful and I am so glad to see your family being so blessed. You are great!

Amy said...

What about Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday next week during the morning? Let me know! 539-4588 :)

Bowler Family said...

hey congrats on your beautiful little girl! She is so precious. Girls are so fun to dress up!

Tam said...

Awesome! Your baby girl is so adorable.