Monday, December 20, 2010

VyVyana Marie

VyVyana Marie Zubia-Santos
I finally feel well enought o sit at the computer for a few minutes and put up her pictures. She was born on Dec 1 at 10:02 p.m. Just short of four weeks early just like her brothers!! I had been having contractions since before Thanksgiving and the dr gave me meds to try and stop them but she wanted out. So when they finally started being three minutes apart we tucked the boys into bed with papa and headed to the hospital. I got there at 8:30 p.m and they said the dr would be here in 45 minutes to do my csection! I couldn't believe what a whirlwind the next hour was, mom almost had a heart attack trying to get to the hospital on time.

My last csection they put me to sleep so this time was so weird to be awake as they cut her out of me! She had a little trouble breathing when she came out so she had to spend a couple days in the nicu. But now we are home and happy to have her here in time for Christmas!!





3 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute! I am so jealous of your girl :)

Jed Wheeler Family said...

She is adorable! And I love the way you spelled her name.
I hope you are recovering from your c-section I've had two of those fun times (when you feel like you are being fileted like a fish) it sucks!
I'm glad she's home.
Take care.
-Joshlyn

Vyanca said...

This was my third time getting sliced open but the first time that I was awake and it was the craziest feeling ever!!